Pokhara Day Hiking is suitable hiking trails for all age people. Nepal, a landlocked country situated between China and India is known as the richest country in terms of biodiversity because of geographical position and flora and fauna. Here you can get to visit uncountable places and enjoy its natural beauty. Himalayan Recreation Treks and Expedition provides you wide range of services including various tours and trekking packages with very affordable price.
Hiking in Pokhara is one of the preferred tours in Nepal. As you may know that Pokhara is one of the beautiful and clean cities in Nepal where you see beautiful lakes, streams, historical temples and many other beautiful things. After a drive for almost 4 hours, we will reach the city of Pokhara. During Pokhara Day Hiking you will many interesting things that will fascinate you. Pokhara is spectacular with the Himalayan view all along its route. Here you can enjoy the ambiance of Pokhara in its own settings with soaring Himalayas in the back drop. Pokhara is considered as the paradise on earth where we can see beautiful mountains, caves and green forest which surely makes your holidays more meaningful and unforgettable. There are several good hiking in the foothills of Annapurna Base camp. Dhampus, Sarangkot, Kahun Dada are some beautiful place in Pokhara that we can hike for 1 day. Pokhara day hike passes through rice fields, villages, and subtropical forests.We will get an opportunity to visit World Peace Pagoda which is a massive Buddhist Stupa situated on the top of the hill on the southern shore of Phewa Lake. We leave no important places to visit where we can enjoy taking pictures and others way of being joyful.
Comfortable hiking holidays, Pokhara Day Hiking will surely delight your heart. You can plan for this amazing trip as soon as you can. Himalayan Recreation Treks and Expedition is right by your side to make your trip a memorable one.
1. Dhampus and Naudanda Hiking: Considered to be the best Hiking package, Dhampus, and Naudanda Hiking package covers two most popular sites around Pokhara. Leaving Pokhara, we will walk through the forest of rhododendrons and orchids and pass some villages to cover Dhampus and Naudanda. Naudanda is famous for its scenic views while Dhampus is a village with rich culture and traditions.
2. World Peace Pagoda Hiking: The beautiful World Peace Pagoda Hiking begins by traveling to the tranquil Begnas Lake. Continuing our journey through few villages and terraced fields, we will ascend the hill to arrive at World Peace Pagoda which will bless us with exquisite views of Lake, Valley, and mountains. Later, we will proceed through a forest to get back to Pokhara. The whole journey takes about 6hours to complete and can be joined throughout the year.
3. Sarangkot Hiking: Sarangkot located at an altitude of 5220ft above sea level is not the new name for trekkers who have heard about Pokhara. In fact, Sarangkot is a hill that exists above the northern ridge of Phewa Lake which is popular for sunrise views and the view of scenic mountains and valley. About 3 hours of a hike from Pokhara should be able to take us to the serene premises of Sarangkot Hill. Ruins of Ancient Fort made during the period of Medieval Nepal and other attractions to this site. If you would like to stay at the hill, hotels and lodges are available there in abundance.
4. Kalikasthan Hiking: Kalikasthan serves as the best natural viewpoint to observe snow- clad Mount Annapurna along with 7 exquisite Lakes that exists around Pokhara Valley. Starting from Pokhara, we will pass through several culturally rich villages to arrive at Kalikasthan.
5. Kahun Danda Hiking: Kahundanda located at 1520m altitude height towards the northeast of Pokhara is famous for holding the historical assets of an Ancient fort. Observing the sunrise over Annapurna Mountain from Kahun Danda Hill is the favorite pastime activity.
6. Foksing Hiking: Heading to the south of Pokhara, we will ascend the trail that stretches upward through the hill and proceeds through the fields of orange trees at few villages to make it to Foksing Hill which is popular for offering the scenic natural views. Ramche Danda Hiking: Initiating with 45minutes of a drive towards the south of Pokhara, we will begin our wonderful trekking by choosing the trail that stretches through the villages to a forest of sandalwoods and oaks to arrive at Ramche Danda from where we can have amazing sights of the surrounding landscapes.
7. Chapakot Hiking: Leaving Pokhara early in the morning, we will take scenic 45 minutes drive to Pame that exists to the west of Pokhara. Moving along the Harpan River, we will pass through few settlements to arrive at Chapakot which allows the scenic views of Mountain and Lakes.
- Trip Duration : 1 Days
- Start - End : -
- Highest Altitude : m
- Difficulty :
- Season :
- Activity : Day Hiking
- Trip Grade :