Sirubari Village Homestay
The Sirubari Village Homestay program with Experience treks gives visitors a first-hand experience of village life in Sirubari, a pristine Gurung village in Syangja district of Nepal. Throughout the year, the weather remains pleasant in this beautiful hamlet. From Pokhara, a short drive and walk across a picturesque landscape lead us to Sirubari. The inhabitants of Sirubari who are well known for their hospitality will do their best to make you comfortable in their homes and village. Sirubari Village Homestay is one of the best ways to explore the local life of Nepali people. And it is one of the famous packages in Nepal for the travelers.
- Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Day 02: Drive to Arjunchaupari and hike to Sirubari Village. Overnight at the local host’s home
- Day 03: Leisure day in the village, enjoy the local culture. Evening cultural program
- Day 04: Hike 2 – 3 hrs for sightseeing and hike back to homestay
- Day 05: Hike 2 – 3 hrs for another sightseeing with mountain view
- Day 06: Another day in the village, enjoying sightseeing
- Day 07: Hike back to Arjunchaupari and drive to Pokhara
- Day 08: Sightseeing in Pokhara, Drive back to Kathmandu
- Cultural programme at evening.
- Basic accommodation during HomeStay.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (typical Nepali food only) during HomeStay.
- KTM to Pokhara to Arjunchaupari by public transport.
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara.
- Nepal entry visa fee, Photographs & international flights fare.
- Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara (lunch & dinner)
- Personal nature expenses: telephone calls, cyber bills, bar bills, laundry service, battery recharge bills, hot shower (On trek), washing water, pots of hot drinks, bottle/boiled water, alcoholic and soft drinks
- Essential trekking gears
- Travel & health insurance
- Tipping for all trekking staffs (guide & porter/s)
- Trip Duration : 8 Days
- Start - End : -
- Highest Altitude : m
- Difficulty :
- Season :
- Activity : Homestay
- Trip Grade :