This trek takes 2 to 4 days to complete. The trek provides you with pleasant views of the central and eastern mountain ranges and is a good introduction to Nepalese rural life. It is an ideal trip for those who don’t want a long strenuous trek or only have time for a short trek. The view points at Nagarkot offers an enjoyable experience that has many different options to enjoy the magic of mountains. The village of Nagarkot is on the edge of the valley and offers excellent views of the mountains as well as Kathmandu valley.
Scenery: Kakani is one of the best nice view points to view panoramic mountain of Manaslu to XisaPangma including Ganesh Himal and Langtang. On the one side of the trekking route, trekkers will see the great view of Kathmandu and mostly you do walk on the other side of the valley where green forest, river valley, white mountain, small villages and agricultural field warmly welcome you.
- Day 01 Kathmandu- Kakani (2093m) driving 1 hour then easy walk to Salle( Tamang Village) camp
- Day 02 Salle Gau - Shivapuri (2563m) camp
- Day 03 Shivapuri- Chauki-Banjang (1800m), camp
- Day 04 Chauki Banjang- Nagarkot (1985m), camp
- Day 05 Early in the morning, you will enjoy the sunrise mountain view. After breakfast drive to Kathmandu overnight in hotel
- Trip Duration : 05 Days
- Start - End : -
- Highest Altitude : m
- Difficulty :
- Season :
- Activity : Trekking
- Trip Grade :