Upper Mustang Trek
Mustang is a very popular Trekking region since the government announced the opening of restricted areas in October 1991. However, there is strict control over obtaining special permits from the Department of Immigration in order to protect local traditions from outside influence as well as to protect their environment. The region of the Kaligandaki from the Tibetan border south to Kagbeni is generally referred to as upper Mustang trek. The trek toLo Manthang passes through an almost tree less barren landscape. A steep rocky trail up and down panoramic views of Nilgiri Annapurna Dhaulagiri and several other peaks make a truly memorable trek.
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu, Transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing
- Day 03: Fly or drive to Pokhara
- Day 04: Fly to Jomsom (2,710m) and commence trek to Marpha (2,640m)
- Day 05: Trek to Kagbeni (2,800m)
- Day 06: Trek to Chele (3,050m)
- Day 07: Trek to Geling (3,570m)
- Day 08: Trek to Charang (3,570m)
- Day 09: Trek to Lo Manthang (3,890m)
- Day 10: Explore Lo Manthang (3,890m)
- Day 11: Explore Lo Manthang (3,890m)
- Day 12: Trek to Dhakmar (3820m)
- Day 13: Trek to Syangbochen (3800m)
- Day 14: Trek to Chhuksang (2980m)
- Day 15: Trek to Kagbeni (2800m)
- Day 16: Trek to Jomsom (2710m)
- Day 17: Fly to Pokhara (820) to Kathmandu, Transfer to hotel
- Day 18: Rest day/farewell dinner
- Day 19: Departure
- All meals and accommodation during the trekking period.
- National park permit.
- Domestic airfare.
- Domestic airport tax.
- English speaking guide.
- Highly experienced staffs.
- Staffs food, clothing & salary.
- Staffs insurance.
- All necessary grounded transportation.
- Airport picks up & drops.
- Personal nature expenses
- Bar bill
- Rescue & Evacuation
- Gratitude (tip) for staff
- Trip Duration : 19 Days
- Start - End : Jomsom - Jomson
- Highest Altitude : 3890 m
- Difficulty :
- Season :
- Activity : Trekking
- Trip Grade :