Tamang Heritage Trail
Trekking along the path of the Tamang Heritage Trail, you would be presented with quite a jovial experience. The vibrant colorful clothes and traditional dresses were worn by the people, the intricately ornamented houses with fascinating craft work along with magnificent views of the mountains in the serenity of the verdantly lush environment present a beautiful picturesque paradise. If you are willing to explore the cultural aspects of Nepal and the pristine environment along with mountain views, then the Tamang Heritage Trail package is definitely the one for you. An encounter with the monasteries along the way reflects the Tibetan Buddhist culture prevalent in the area. As you excurse along the lavishly decorated monasteries and gumbas, you would also be blessed with sights of beautiful natural environments adorned with the fluorescent blooms of rhododendron flowers.
The Tamang Heritage Trail allows you excursion along the trail that passes sceneries of cerulean lakes like the Parvathi Kunda, Dudh Kunda and Bhairav Kunda, their crystal waters reflecting the shimmer of the sun. With majestic views of mountains like Jugal and Ganesh Himal peaks, you would be trudging through beguiling quiddities of the Langtang Region. The pleasing and unadulterated atmosphere of the Tamang Heritage Trail is aesthetically pleasing to the soul.
As the trekking trail is relatively a newly opened journey, the cultures and customs of the people have remained true to their origins.
- Day 01 : Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu
- Day 02 : Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour
- Day 03 : Driver to Syabru Bensi (1462m/4795ft) Duration: 7 hrs
- Day 04 : Syabru Bensi- Gatlang (2238m/7340ft) 5 hrs
- Day 05 : Gatlang - Tatopani (2607m/8550ft) Duration: 5-6
- Day 06 : Thuman -Timur (1762m/5780ft) Duration: 5 hrs
- Day 07 : Timur –Briddim (2337m/7665ft) Duration: 6 hrs
- Day 08 : Briddim - Syabru Bensi (1467m/4795ft) Duration: 5-6 hrs
- Day 09 : Syabru Bensi to Kathmandu
- Day 10 : Farewell
- Trip Duration : 10 Days
- Start - End : -
- Highest Altitude : m
- Difficulty :
- Season :
- Activity : Trekking
- Trip Grade :