Dhampus Trek can be a rewarding journey for visitors who want short and easy trek. Within five days of trekking, Dhampus Trek offers a short yet enriching experience of Nepal along the adventurous trekking trails. By trekking for a short span of time, Dhampus Trek gives a great exploring opportunity into the ethnic Gurung village. The warm and friendly hospitality of Gurung village can be a great treat for the visitors and it is bound to leave them astonished. Apart from this, it offers a stunning view of Annapurna range. A lot to enjoy within this short trek in Nepal.
Dhampus Trek starts from Phedi and continues for two days. It can overwhelm you with the sight of amazing Annapurna range, Mount Machhapuchhare, Mount Dhaulagiri, Mount Hiunchuli, Mount Lamjung and other enchanting peaks. On the white Himalayas, you can view the beautiful rising and setting of the sun along with the Himalayas that turn silver and golden simultaneously. Dhampus is quite a serene and beautiful place, an ideal choice for peace-lovers and for those who are tired of crowded life in the city. You will have a chance to stay in lodges run by local families in this place which also provides you an opportunity of live-interaction with the brace Gurung people. Staying in their home isn’t just a matter of lodging but it means a lot more than that. There is much more about their exciting culture where you will be welcomed with a special type of cultural music called Panche Baja. In the evening, a local cultural program entertains you with typical dance and songs of Gurung people.
- Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus, overnight in hotel
- Day 02: Drive Pokhara to trek start point. Trek to Dhampus for 2.5 hours. Relax and enjoy the scenery, walk around the village
- Day 03: Early morning watching the sunrise on the Himalayas. After breakfast, trek to Sarangkot which is one of the best Mountain View points. You will see a massive view of Annapurna series, fishtail a holy mountain and panoramic Nilgiris. Pokhara city including Phewa Lake would be also a magnificent scene
- Day 04: Trek down to Pokhara after breakfast and sightseeing around Pokhara Valley after lunch
- Day 05: Pokhara drive to Kathmandu
- Trip Duration : 5 Days
- Start - End : -
- Highest Altitude : m
- Difficulty :
- Season :
- Activity : Trekking
- Trip Grade :